Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Under the starry night sky on my way home just now, I was crossing the road while replying to a message. Think I was blindly following this middle-age guy clad in a yellow polo tee. His presence doesn't matter, anyway. I'll just need to run when he does, turn the correct direction with him and make my way across the road safely.

As we neared our destination, I heard him chuckle..at me.

me: red
uncle: blue


"You cross the road and read message at the same time, no need to see car ah?"


Was kinda afraid he was a pervert, actually. So I gave him a smile and continued walking.

Then, he struck a conversation with me:


"wah, school holiday coming ah, so late still got cca?"
"huh, uh, no haha I was having tuition. School holidays are....next week, yup"

"Woah, so late still got tuition, study hard ya?"
"hmm, yeah I guess, exams period haha"

"exams?"
"yup, sec four prelims now, very busy, its after the september holidays so we have to study during the holidays too"

"woah, so busy"
"no choice la, Singapore's like that, stressful and all"

"so you stay very far away huh, just for tuition?"
"nope, i can just take the mrt haha, not far away la"

"tampines?"
"yeah, haha."

"yeah, work hard okay, get past this stage and you'll get to JC. You want to go to jc right?"
"yup, haha. You have children in JC?"

"Yeah, one in MJC and the other in Singapore Poly. Don't know why single digit also want to go to poly. Teens nowadays, more and more want to go to poly."
"haha, I guess, poly is more hands on so I guess It'll be more interesting? I want to go to JC though"

"Yah, people want to get a degree now and get to work once their education ends, right"
"Yup, its more stable, at least for me. Since you'll have to have a very clear aim and know what you want to do if you were to enter poly"


There were some other stuff, but I'm kinda in a rush now. So the mrt station was right in front of my eyes, and we went our separate ways.


"alright, work hard okay? this is the most crucial time of the year"
"yup, sure I will, thankyou ^_^"

"Be sure you will, I'm sure you'll do well, good luck girl. Bye!"
"Thanks again, goodnight, bye!



Quite heartwarming, even though he looked abit like TMT. Its nice to have a passerby tell you "I'M SURE YOU'LL DO WELL, GOODLUCK GIRL."

I better do well.

~

Which reminds me of a conversation I've had with an auntie at macs the other day.

"auntie, vanilla cone ke yi fang mcflurry na ge oreo bits ma?" (i wanted to put oreo bits on vanilla cone)

*thinks* (i'll write in english)

"don't think so, no la, the oreo bits will fall out."
"OHHH, i see, just asking only haha ^_^"

"yah, can't even stick to the icecream, cannot la"
"Okay, thankyou auntie, bye!"


SOOOMETHING like that, there were more to it but, yah.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oral was fine yesterday,

I waited on stage for a REALLLLY long time and chatted with GERM-AI-NEE all the way ^_^ Nice talking to her man hahaha, we were being rather lame though, so like her LOL.


I was REALLY urgent for the toilet and asked S Lai Lai Lai for permission to go to the toilet, and she rejected around...5 times or more. I wanted to kill her then, my bladder was bursting, why don't you try having me pee on your face? She went back to sleep everytime I asked, and her answer was "YOU PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO HOLD BACK"

my. bladder. was. bursting.

Pissifying, but whatever, i took a leak before my turn in the end at around 4:30. The oral was fine, one examiner looked constantly pissed, but I blurted out quite some stuff though they might not make sense.


"Tell me about the best performance you've watched" (olympics opening)
"People worry too much, do you agree?" (followed by some crap)


Oh,wait. I'm right after Yihan so...maybe I'll get marked down or something 0.O
Went home with leona felicia yipeng. :D



~~~~~~~~

history was kinda shitty, i studied everything in 2.2 BESIDES fascist Japan, slap me please. Fell asleep last night...

chinese compo was fine, 2 and 3/4 page for compo (qn 3) and 2 pg 2 lines for gong han. SHOULD be fine.

English compo's screwed, not enough time and situational SHOULD be fine. think.

Geog...map reading is o_O but the rest...idk what to say, just okay? or maybe i'll flunk.

SS...looked fine but maybe flunk too la hor.

Emaths..not enough time -.- should be able to pass but i'm not too sure either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


anyway, some people made me kinda high, crazy, kuku and weird today -.- Was being damn crazy at night omg.

AND I ATE KFC WITH KAIKAI AND ASH AFTER HIST TODAY :D finallllly.



Dental apptmnt at 3pm on friday, i've got a toothache.



Right, its 11:21pm now, I've gotta bathe and sleep. Thanks sy for reminding me to sleep early ^_^

GOODLUCK FOR AMATHS AND LIT (i don't take lit)! :D

No comments: